Controller of Examinations COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), a Public Sector University of Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) is offering Undergraduate, Graduate and PhD degree programs. CUI has strength of over 36000 enrolled students with around 2800 Faculty members including more than 11100 PhDs at its various campuses located at Islamabad, Lahore, Abbottabad, Wah. Attock. Sahiwal. Vehari and Virtual Campus. CUl invites application for the Position of Controller of Examinations.
Name of Organization:
Comsats University of Science and Technology Islamabad
Last Date to Apply:
15 Years of Relevant Experience
Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Only Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply for this job
Name of Posts, Basic Pay Scale (BPS), Salary & education:
Name Of Posts
> Controller of Examinations
How to for Job:
• Candidates are requested to download guideline/application form available at CUI website www.contsats.edu.pk
• Candidates are required to provide 03 sets of application dossier containing attested copies of degrees/testimonial. experience certificate, copy of first page of published research articles. along with recent photograph on CUI application form in hardbound form.
• Attach Pay Order/ Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) for application as processing fee in favor of “COMSATS University Islamabad”.
• Incomplete applications / documents or applications received after last date will not be considered.
• Candidates currently serving in Govt. / Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel.
• The applications complete Mall respect must reach the address mentioned below by June 1,2020 (Monday).
• Only Short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible
Application form, details & registration:
Senior Manager (Human Resource) COMSATS University Islamabad (CUD (A public sector University of Minister of Science & Technology) Principal Seat. Park Road, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad, 45550.
Telephone No: 051-90495038